The health of our eyes is important enough to affect every moment of our lives. What should we do to protect our eye health? What we should not pay attention to in the future do not have a problem.Beginning treatment at an early age can eliminate the risk of permanent problems.
- Beginning treatment at an early age can eliminate the risk of permanent problems.
- Do not allow your eyes to dry out.
- Do not run the examination because there is no problem in my eyes.
- Long-term computer use and air conditioners can cause dryness in young people.
- Remember that focusing for a long time increases the risk of myopia.
- Neonates and large eyes in infancy may be indicative of congenital eye pressure.
- Protect your eyes from intense light. Whether you’re in the sand of a beautiful beach, or during an exciting skiing holiday or a little bit of food, be sure to eat a delicious barbecue and be sure to avoid the excess sunlight and excessive UV and infrared rays.
- Those who have eye pressure or yellow spot disease in their families should go through regular 40 years of age. Not only our eyes are the color of our eyes, but our diseases are a product of genetic heritage.
- Every cataract requires no immediate surgery, but it is a fact that cataract reduces the quality of life, increases the risk of accidents and depression. Do not avoid surgery if necessary. Plug your ears into legends. Cataract surgery may be the best investment of your old age.